A FASCINATING VINTAGE EGYPTIAN HAND PAINTED GENUINE PAPYRUS
- EGYPTIAN WOMEN DAILY LIFE
- BY A VERY TALENTED EGYPTIAN ARTIST " M. HAMADA" HIS VERSION OF THE DAILY LIFE OF EGYPTIAN WOMEN INFLUENCED BY SCENES FROM TEMPLES WALLS.
ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE PAINTING ARE PROVIDED
- MEASURES: 15.5 X 11 inch - 40 X 30 cm (APPROXIMATELY)
- HAND PAINTED - PENCIL AND BRUSH USING GOUACHE PAINT AND GOUACHE GOLD
- ACQUIRED FROM GIZA, EGYPT IN 1978
* NOT FRAMED
* FREE US SHIPPING.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
ASK ANY QUESTIONS
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion