VINTAGE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN BROWN LIMESTONE SCARAB AMULET.
- ACQUIRED IN 1960's FROM SAQQARA - AREA OF THE MEMPHIS NECROPOLIS.
LOWER EGYPT, SOUTH OF GIZA, WEST OF THE NILE
* IT'S GUARANTEED THAT THIS SCARAB AMULET IS 60 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
* ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE SCARAB ARE PROVIDED. AUTHENTIC EGYPTIAN
- A VERY UNUSUAL SCARAB AMULET IN COLOR AND CARVING.
- HIEROGLYPHICS INSCRIPTION ON FRONT AND BACK
Scarabs were popular amulets in ancient Egypt. According to ancient Egyptian myths, the sun (Ra) rolls across the sky each day and transforms bodies and souls. the scarab was seen as an earthly symbol of this heavenly cycle. This came to be iconographic, and ideological symbols were incorporated into ancient Egyptian society.
To the ancient Egyptians, the scarab or dung beetle was a protector and a symbol of the new brighter day ahead
- MEASURES: 24 mm long, 17 mm wide, 10 mm deep
- HOLED THROUGH (MOST SCARABS ARE)
- COLOR: BROWN, BEIGE AND REDDISH BEIGE
* FREE US SHIPPING
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion