VINTAGE 1970's SAN FRANCISCO CABLE CAR MUSIC BOX.
- TUNE: I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LARGE SIZE, 15" LONG, 6" WIDE, 7.5" TALL (APPROXIMATELY)
- CARVED WOOD, HAND PAINTED. BRASS ACCESSORIES
- SANKYO JAPAN MUSIC BOX MECHANISM.
- MECHANISM WAS CLEANED AND LUBRICATED, PLAYS VERY WELL.
- WINDING KEY ON THE BOTTOM AS PICTURED,
- ORIGINAL TAGS: SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL RY, POWELL & HYDS STs. "I STOP AT ST. FRANCIS", POWELL MARKET, HYDE BEACH, AQUATIC PARK, MARITIME MUSEUM, FISHERMAN'S WHARF BAY AND TAYLOR
- 8 WHEELS. THEY ROLL VERY WELL.
- DISTRIBUTED BY 'THE SAN FRANCISCO MUSIC COMPANY"
- CONDITION: EXCELLEBT ALL AROUND, INTACT, NO BROKEN OR MISSING PARTS,
CLEANED, TOP WAS RESTAINED
* ACTUAL PHOTOS.
PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSE UP DETAILS
* FREE US SHIPPING, VIA UPS, SECURE PACKING. 5 Lbs.
THANK UOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion