VINTAGE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RITUAL SCARAB AMULET, FAIENCE,
UNIQUE AMULET COLOR AND CARVING
*ACTUAL PHOTOS , AS IT WAS ACQUIRED
PICTURES ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSE UP DETAILS.
- ACQUIRED FROM AMARNA AREA, THE OLD AKHETATEN CITY (CAPITAL OF EGYPT) IN 1959
* Amarna is An Extensive Egyptian Archaeological Site that Represents the Remains of the Capital City Newly Established and Built by the Pharaoh Akhenaten of the late Eighteenth Dynasty, and Abandoned Shortly after his Death (1332 BC).
The Name for the City Employed by the Ancient Egyptians is Written as Akhetaten , in English transliteration. Akhetaten means "Horizon of the Aten".
The Area is located on the East Bank of the Nile River in the modern Egyptian province of Minya, some 58 km (36 mi) south of the city of al-Minya, 312 km (194 mi) south of the Egyptian capital Cairo and 402 km (250 mi) north of Luxor.
The Area was also Occupied during later Roman and early Christian times; Excavations to the South of the City have Found Several Structures From this Period
** THE EXACT AGE OF THIS SCARAB IS UNDETERMINED **
- IT'S GUARANTEED THAT THIS AMULET IS 63 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
- PERSONALIZED WITH HIEROGLYPHICS ON THE BACK. (RITUAL SCRIPT)
- MEASURES: 18 mm Long, 12.5 mm Wide, 8 mm Deep (Approximately)
- IT'S HOLED THROUGH FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
Scarabs were popular amulets in ancient Egypt. According to ancient Egyptian myths, the sun (Ra) rolls across the sky each day and transforms bodies and souls. the scarab was seen as an earthly symbol of this heavenly cycle. This came to be iconographic, and ideological symbols were incorporated into ancient Egyptian society.
To the ancient Egyptians, the scarab or dung beetle was a protector and a symbol of the new brighter day ahead
* FREE US SHIPPING
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
ASK ANY QUESTION
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion