VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE FRENCH LACE BISQUE PORCELAIN FIGURINE.
- MINUET BY DUVAL #2525. SIGNED ON THE BOTTOM (PICTURED).
- COLONIAL 18th CENTURY COUPLE, DANCING - COURTING.
- AMAZING REALISTIC DETAILS, HAND PAINTED, BEAUTIFUL COLORS.
- CONDITION: TOP GRADE CONDITION, NO CHIPS, CRACKS OR MODIFICATION.
* ESTIMATED CIRCA 1960's OR EARLIER.
- DEEPLY CLEANED - ORIGINAL COLORS.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" TALL, 7" WIDE, 4" LONG.
PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSE UP DETAILS
Bisque Porcelain is a White, Unglazed Ceramic. The Finished Product is Hard and Translucent, it is Widely Used to Make Decorative Figurines. Dolls of the Victorian Era Were Commonly Made From Bisque Porcelain, and They Remain Popular Among Collectors.
- PACKED SAFELY IN CUSHIONED BOX. (VINTAGE BOX)
* FREE US SHIPPING. VIA UPS, INSURED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion