VINTAGE 1970's CARVED ROSEWOOD MUSICAL JEWELRY BOX, JAPAN.
- SANKYO 18 KEY/ 9L MUSIC BOX, PLAYS " IT'S A SMALL WORLD"
- ESPRESSO FINISH, RED VELVET FABRIC LINING,
- HINGED LID WITH MIRROR INSIDE, RINGS HOLDER
- MUSIC MECHANISM CLEANED AND LUBRICATED.
- MUSIC STARTS WHEN LID IS OPEN, STOPS WHEN CLOSED.
- WINDER IN ON THE BOTTOM (PICTURED).
- 4 WOOD FEET, CLOSURE (NO LOCK)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.25" WIDE. 4.5" LONG, 3.5" HIGH.
- GREAT VINTAGE CONDITION, RESTORED, REFINISHED AND DEEPLY CLEANED.
* ACTUAL PHOTOS.
PHOTOS ARE PART OF DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSE UP DETAILS.
* FREE US SHIPPING, UPS OR FEDEX
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We don’t store or share any information
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around, charges depend on the material of the ring and the size requested. Please contact us for details.
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion