VINTAGE J & J CASH Ltd. FINE JACQUARD WOVEN SILK ART OF COVENTRY ENGLAND.
- FRAMED ON A HAND CRAFTED BOX FROM TATRA MOUNTAINS IN POLAND.
- THE BOX HAS BEEN SPECIALLY MADE BY THE CRAFTSMEN FROM THE TATRA MOUNTAINS,
AMAZINGLY CRAFTED FINE WOOD & INLAY WIRE PATTERNS AROUND THE FRAM
- RARE COLLECTIBLE ITEM.
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY INCLUDED (PICTURED)
- DIMENSIONS: 17 cm – 6 ¾” WIDE, 12.5 cm – 4 7/8” LONG, 7 cm – 2 3/4” HIGH.
- IT HAS A REMOVABLE DIVIDED TRAY (PICTURED)
- ORIGINAL TAG AND HALLMARKS.
- IT WEIGHS 14 Oz.
- PACKED IN A VINTAGE PROTECTIVE BOX.
- TOP GRADE CONDITION. ORIGINAL FINISH
* ACTUAL PHOTOS
PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSE UP DETAILS.
* FREE US SHIPPING, PRIORITY MAIL INSURED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion