VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE REUGE SAINTE CROIX SWISS MUSIC BOX, 1970's
* MUSIC TUNE: "WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN" ORIGINAL TAG.
- DIVAN JAPONAIS POSTER FRAMED ON LID
- HAND CRAFTED IN SWITZERLAND
- MECHANISM IS PROTECTED UNDER WOOD, 18 NOTES, LUBRICATED & CLEANED.
- BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON PECAN FINISH.
- MUSIC STARTS WHEN LID OPENS, PLAYS SMOOTLY.
- DIMENSIONS: : 7" WIDE, 5.5" LONG AND 2.75" HIGH
- CONDITION: VERY GOOD, MUSIC MECHANISM SERVICED, WOOD REFINISHED.
* MINOR AGE SIGNS IN THE WOOD, RESTAINED BUT MIGHT STILL BE A BIT VISIBLE
EACH BOX IS UNIQUE AND REPRESENT THE ARTIST VISION
* GREAT PRICE FOR SUCH A RARE MUSIC BOX, WE DO ALL THE RESTORATION.
The Reuge Company has been an authorized dealer of music boxes since 1976. However, the first Reuge music boxes were created well before that time. In 1865, Charles Reuge settled in Switzerland to make musical pocket watches. Over the years, with the help of family members and investors, Reuge developed into a mechanically advanced company while still preserving its traditional values and designs.
Charles Reuge's son, Albert, opened a music box counter for selling Reuge products in 1886. Somehow, the company survived through the war and subsequent economic crisis and built the Reuge Factory in 1930, which is still in use today. By 1983, Reuge Music USA Ltd. was established, and it merged with the well-known music box design company Sorrento Specialties. With their collaboration, finely crafted Italian music boxes and other musical collectibles were formed.
- Divan Japonais is a lithograph poster by French artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. It was created to advertise a café-chantant that was at the time known as Divan Japonais. The poster depicts three persons from the Montmartre of Toulouse-Lautrec's time. Dancer Jane Avril is in the audience.
* The Divan Japonais, a cabaret in Montmartre, an artists' quarter in Paris, was newly redecorated in 1893 with fashionable Japanese motifs and lanterns.
* ACTUAL PHOTOS.
PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION, ENLARGE FOR CLOSED UP DETAILS.
* FREE US SHIPPING
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes we do custom orders, we create setting for any gem, we use precious metals only, Silver, white or yellow gold and platinum
most rings listed can be sized up or down, 3-5 days turn around
Available upon request
Available for any Occasion